The measures that Governments around the world have put in place in order to slow the spread of coronavirus are having a profound impact on virtually every aspect of life.
To help you make sense of the current situation, protect your personal position and protect your business, we have created this coronavirus legal portal detailing the help that is available to you and how we can help you deal with the specific circumstances you are facing.
- HM Revenue & Customs confirms first arrest in connection with furlough fraud
- Coronavirus apprenticeships guidance updated
- Government publishes detailed guidance on SDLT holiday
- England to make face coverings compulsory in shops
- Government to bring forward an amendment to the Domestic Abuse Bill
- Pensions and financial planning on divorce – the impact of COVID-19
- Employers given 30 days to confess to furlough fraud
- Government publishes new ‘Covid Secure’ guidance
- Download our Coronavirus support for business timeline
- No fault divorce bill to receive royal assent